our East African Kenyan products are coming!
1. Mombasa - Nairobi
with the opening of the Inner Mongolia railway, It has brought convenience to Kenya Nairobi transportation, and the service has changed a lot compared with before.
before, our biggest advantage was that CFS had a very long non stacking period. With the opening of the railway, all goods to Nairobi were forced to be transferred to Nairobi by railway, so the non stacking period was only 4 days, and the customs declaration was completed within 4 days Nuclear tax payment related fees and other procedures, coupled with the arrival time may be in the weekend or other local holidays, free pile period to complete all procedures can be called myth, partners must pay attention to mark free pile period when quoting to customers.
ICD customs clearance and delivery, we can provide related services.
documents required for customs clearance in Kenya: IDF, COC, packing list, invoice, bill of lading
IDF：Import Declaration This document is handled by the consignee, We can do it for you
COC:Certificate of Apply for PVOC inspection before shipment, and then issue COC certificate.
documents required for PVOC inspection: packing list, invoice, product test report, IDF, application form
2. Mombasa - Kampala, Uganda
documents required for customs clearance in Uganda: packing list, invoice, bill of lading, COC certificate
Transshipment period: 15 working days (except for uncontrollable factors such as epidemic impact, holidays, customs system, etc.)
3. Mombasa - Juba, South Sudan
documents required for customs clearance in South Sudan: packing list, invoice, bill of lading, COC
Transshipment period: 20 working days (except for uncontrollable factors such as epidemic impact, holidays, customs system, etc.)
1. Free waiting days for border clearance are 3 days, and free unloading days are 1 day, and 250 USD / day for each vehicle overdue
2. The quotation does not include the customs clearance at the border of the country of arrival, local taxes and fees, as well as the cost of delayed container, delayed port, storage, etc.
3. Transportation contract shall be signed before transportation, and other details shall be stipulated in the contract
4. Transfer documents: packing list, invoice, catch list to our company 10 working days before the ship arrives at the port
5. The quotation does not include all government taxes, customs inspection, document discrepancy and other additional expenses incurred by the consignor.